Our History

Our History The New Milford Baptist Church was founded in 1814 with the help of local Baptist brethren from Roxbury.  Two congregations of Baptists were meeting in New Milford; one in Northville and one in Merryall on West Meetinghouse Road.  They combined and used a parishioner’s large home, at 60 Little Bear Hill Road, for … Continue reading Our History